Version 1.0 beta 10
ATK for Reaper v. 1.0.b10 requires Reaper 5.0 or newer.
The OSX version is provided as an installer.
Files are installed in the home folder, and will not affect other users.
This is a complete install, providing all the files you need to use Ambisonic Toolkit with Reaper. The convolution kernels and matrices are provided as part of the installers. There is no need to download and install them separately.
If you are using Ambisonic Toolkit with SuperCollider as well as Reaper, you'll need to complete the installation described here. We do not expect this to cause any conflicts.
The Windows version is a zipped archive.
In order to install, please follow these steps:
- Start Reaper.
- From the Options menu choose
Show REAPER resource path in explorer/finder.
- Download and unzip ATK for Reaper.
- Follow the instructions suggested by the folder names in the unzipped archive. If the
Effectsfolders already contains ATK subfolder from a previous install, these can safely be deleted before copying.
- ATK for Reaper version 1.0. beta 9 (Released 2016-07-24)
- ATK for Reaper version 1.0. beta 7 (Released 2016-05-23)
- ATK for Reaper version 1.0. beta 6 (Released 2015-11-04)
The Ambisonic Toolkit for Reaper is free software, and is published under the LGPLv3 free software license.
The development of ATK for Reaper is supported by BEK – Bergen Center for Electronic Arts.